About the Role
The Digital & Content Marketing Intern will join marketing operation team and create compelling content with great influence. We believe this opportunity would place you in a highly energised environment with some talented creative individuals where you would be inspired to work and learn together.
Bachelor degree in Communications, Media, Marketing, PR, or related field.
Proven written communication skills, and a passion for writing both short- and long-copy. Writing sample required.
Familiarity with social media platforms.
Working knowledge of marketing tools (Google Ads, Google Analytics, Hubspot and more) is a plus.
Basic photo and video editing skills preferred.
Proven ability to multitask and work in a fast-paced, time-sensitive environment.
Collaborative, organised, detail-oriented and strict to deadlines.
The salary for the Marketing Intern position at HUBBIG:
- EUR 1300,00 EUR gross monthly
Conducts market research to gather and analyze data on consumer behavior, market trends, and competitor activity.
Assist content marketing and basic SEO.
Execute digital and social media marketing strategy that engages users and grows new audiences.
Research trends and user content consumption, and use findings to optimize content strategies.
Engage with potential clients in a friendly and professional manner while actively listening to their concerns and requests.
Collaborate with management teams to stay updated on new products, services, and policies.
Work with design team and marketing team to deliver seasonal marketing projects.
Perform other duties as requested.
Developing tools and methods for collecting data such as surveys, opinion polls or questionnaires
• Collecting and analyzing data to identify consumer trends
• Researching consumer opinions and marketing strategies and proposing adjustments to current strategies accordingly
• Creating graphic representations of data and translating complex research into easily readable content for stakeholders and other departments
• Preparing marketing proposals and presentations based on company needs
• Measuring consumer satisfaction with products or services
• Monitoring and managing the company’s social media platforms, adjusting outreach tactics as needed
About the Company
HUBBIG is a logistics company, focusing on efficient freight transportation for its clients. Our commitment to excellence has not gone unnoticed. HUBBIG has proudly earned recognition as an award-winning startup. These accolades serve as a testament to our dedication to innovation, reliability, and the pursuit of excellence in the logistics landscape.
As we continue to evolve, our journey is marked by milestones that reflect our determination to revolutionise the logistics industry. We are not merely adapting to change; we are driving it. HUBBIG is a story of continuous growth, relentless innovation, and a commitment to shaping the future of logistics.
What to Expect at HUBBIG:
- Dynamic environment where your work will have a real impact on the development of the company and its services.
- Team spirit and support for professional growth and development.
- Competitive salary and bonuses, depending on your contributions and results.
- Opportunities for training and improvement to ensure you are always up-to-date with the latest technologies.
- Work in the logistics sector, one of the most dynamic industries always in need of innovation and progress.
- Regular health check-ups, supplementary health insurance, 100% paid sick leave.
- Provided parking space.
- Transportation allowance.
- Stock options.
Join our team and become a key player in transforming the way logistics is handled! Send your motivational letter and resume by clicking on apply.